About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Giving to USC Gould
- Welcome to Gift Planning
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Assets to Give
- Gould Heritage Society
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Bequest Language
- Request a Calculation
- CA Estate Planning Resources
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Request eBrochures
- Contact Us
Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust; transfer cash or other property to trustee
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes payments to income beneficiaries you designate
- Remainder to USC Gould for purposes you specify
- Payments to one or more beneficiaries that remain fixed for the life of the trust
- Federal income-tax deduction for the charitable remainder value of your interest
- No capital-gain tax when trust property is sold
- Trust remainder will provide generous support for USC Gould
Request an eBrochure
Margaret Anne Kean
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.