About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Giving to USC Gould
- Welcome to Gift Planning
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Assets to Give
- Gould Heritage Society
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Bequest Language
- Request a Calculation
- CA Estate Planning Resources
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Request eBrochures
- Contact Us
Gould Heritage Society
The USC Gould Heritage Society was formed in 2017 to thank and recognize generous alumni and friends who have made bequests in their wills or other deferred gifts in support of the USC Gould School of Law.
Society members’ gifts demonstrate a commitment to the law school’s mission to pursue academic excellence while educating the next generation of attorneys. Philanthropic gifts support the school’s recruitment and retention of world-class faculty as well as the continued evolution of its interdisciplinary curriculum. Members support financial scholarship and programs for our student body. The forward-thinking support of this Gould network of alumni, parents, and friends ensures that USC Gould will continue to be a leader in legal education in the years ahead.
If you have included a gift for USC Gould in your estate plan or through a planned gift, you qualify for membership in the Gould Heritage Society. Please fill out the member application to let us know about your intentions and become a member of the Gould Heritage Society. We look forward to recognizing your commitment to the school’s future.
Benefits of Membership
- An invitation to an annual recognition luncheon
- Invitations to programs at the school
- Recognition on the Heritage Society Honor Roll and in selected publications
- Allowing USC Gould to say thank you and recognize your generosity
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts qualify you to become a member of the USC Gould Heritage Society:
- Include a gift for USC benefiting USC Gould School of Law in your will or living trust
- Name USC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.), noting USC Gould School of Law as the recipient of those funds
- Establish a charitable gift annuity at USC that ultimately benefits USC Gould School of Law
- Name USC as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust and indicate how you want USC Gould to use the funds
- Deed your home to USC while retaining a life estate, identifying USC Gould as the ultimate recipient of the proceeds from the home
Application for Membership
- Click here for a Downloadable Gould Heritage Society Application
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.