About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Giving to USC Gould
- Welcome to Gift Planning
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Assets to Give
- Gould Heritage Society
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Bequest Language
- Request a Calculation
- CA Estate Planning Resources
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Request eBrochures
- Contact Us
Gould Heritage Society
The Gould Heritage Society was formed in 2017 to thank generous alumni and friends who have made bequests in their wills or other deferred gifts in support of the USC Gould School of Law. Society members’ gifts demonstrate the vision of an ongoing commitment for support of academic excellence to the law school. All gift amounts are accepted and no dues or fees are required to participate in the Gould Heritage Society.
If you have included a gift for USC Gould in your estate plan or through a planned gift, you qualify for membership in the Gould Heritage Society. Please fill out our member application to let us know about your intended gift and to join the Gould Heritage Society in order for us to recognize you.
Benefits of Membership
- Specially designed Gould Heritage Society certificate
- A Gould Heritage Society certificate
- Invitation to an annual recognition luncheon
- Invitation to exclusive programs
- Recognition on the Heritage Society Honor Roll and in selected publications
- A special commemorative gift
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts qualify you to become a member of GHS:
- Include a gift for USC in your will or living trust.
- Include a gift for USC in your will or living trust
- Name USC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- Establish a charitable gift annuity at USC
- Name USC as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- Deed your home to USC while retaining a life estate
Application for Membership
- Click here for a Downloadable Gould Heritage Society Application
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.