About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Giving to USC Gould
- Welcome to Gift Planning
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Assets to Give
- Gould Heritage Society
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Bequest Language
- Request a Calculation
- CA Estate Planning Resources
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Request eBrochures
- Contact Us
Grantor Lead Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust (usually for a term of years), transfer cash or other property to trustee, and receive an income-tax deduction
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes annual payments to USC Gould
- Remainder transferred back to you
- Annual gift to USC Gould
- Property returned to donor at end of trust term
- Professional management of assets during term of trust
- Charitable income-tax deduction, but you are taxed on trust's annual income
Request an eBrochure
Margaret Anne Kean
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.