About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 115-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our rigorous and interdisciplinary curriculum, our invaluable experiential learning opportunities, and the breadth and depth of our specialized areas of concentration and certificate offerings.
- Student Life
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals andoutcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
Alumni and Giving
The global Trojan network of more than 10,000 law alumni and donors include recognized leaders in numerous fields who are deeply committed to supporting student and law school success.
Giving to USC Gould
- Welcome to Gift Planning
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Assets to Give
- Trojan Legacy Circle
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Bequest Language
- Request a Calculation
- CA Estate Planning Resources
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Request eBrochures
- Contact Us
Trojan Legacy Circle
An Invitation to Join the Trojan Legacy Circle (TLC)
If you have included a gift for USC in your estate plan or through a planned gift, you qualify for membership in the TLC! Please fill out our member application to let us know about your intended gift and join the TLC. Membership in TLC is one way the university is able to thank you now for your generosity.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive a handsome certificate of membership with embossed USC shield, which you will be proud to display in your home or office.
- Invitation to the annual TLC luncheon and other special programs.
- Invitations to other enjoyable and informative events highlighting USC's faculty and students.
- Designation as a Presidential Ambassador, with regular exclusive communications from the president.
- Help USC to better understand your goals so we can be sure to fulfill your intentions.
- Allow the university to say thank you and recognize your generosity.
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts for USC qualify you to become a member of TLC:
- Include a gift for USC in your will or living trust.
- Name USC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.).
- Establish a charitable gift annuity at USC.
- Name USC as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust.
- Deed your home to USC while retaining a life estate.
Application for Membership
- Click here for a Downloadable TLC Application
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.