Trojan Legacy Circle
An Invitation to Join the Trojan Legacy Circle (TLC)
If you have included a gift for USC in your estate plan or through a planned gift, you qualify for membership in the TLC! Please fill out our member application to let us know about your intended gift and join the TLC. Membership in TLC is one way the university is able to thank you now for your generosity.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive a handsome certificate of membership with embossed USC shield, which you will be proud to display in your home or office.
- Invitation to the annual TLC luncheon and other special programs.
- Invitations to other enjoyable and informative events highlighting USC's faculty and students.
- Designation as a Presidential Ambassador, with regular exclusive communications from the president.
- Help USC to better understand your goals so we can be sure to fulfill your intentions.
- Allow the university to say thank you and recognize your generosity.
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts for USC qualify you to become a member of TLC:
- Include a gift for USC in your will or living trust.
- Name USC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.).
- Establish a charitable gift annuity at USC.
- Name USC as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust.
- Deed your home to USC while retaining a life estate.
Application for Membership
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.